Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Birthday!

My Birthday was great! Thanks to all of you that called and sent messages to wish me a happy birthday! I treated myself to no studying, a trip to the green house, lunch, a hike, and dinner with my friends. The night before we went to an authentic german restaurant called Haus Murphy's. Great food!
On the hike. Just a hike close to home, but it was alot of fun
I think the dogs may like to hike more than I do!
Lunch at Chelsea's Kitchen. They have to have the best burger in AZ! The canal is right behind me with my duck friends in my earlier post.
Dinner at Blanco's. Sreyah's Birthday is on the 13th so we had our birthday dinner together.
My friends at dinner. Left to right, Gurpreet, Shannon, Jill, Travis, Roger, Dan, Sreyah, Angela, myself and Scotty.
After dinner shot. Sam (Jill's boyfriend) Jill, Scotty, myself, Gupreet, Shannon, Angela, Sreyah, Roger, Travis, Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment